March 2023 North Fork Valley Event List
- March: Cabin Fever movies continue at the Paradise Theater of Paonia.
- 3/1 (Wed) 10:00am - 12:00am: Hotchkiss Knitters meet the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month at the Hotchkiss Library (149 E. Main St. Hotchkiss) from 10:00-12:00. FREE! For more information, call the library at 970-399-7781
- 3/3 (Fri) 5pm-7pm: Sage Alley Social Club in Curtis Hall, Blacken Creek's Dave Mcclellan and Amy Scher Free Music. Blue Sage Center for the Arts
- 3/4 (Sat) 2pm: Ditch Piping Meeting at the Crawford Town Hall. Come hear the Pros and Cons about piping irrigation ditches which saves water from evaportion and seepage but causes an impact to surroundng plants and wildlife.
- 3/5 (Sun) 12pm to 3:00pm: Delta County 4-H Beef Roast at North Fork High School For more information, call 970-874-2195. Adults: $15 Chldren: $10
- 3/6 (Mon) to 3/18 (Sat): Duckworks Auto Parts Annual Filter Sale. 291 E. Bridge St. Hotchkiss See the companion Customer Appreciation Lunch on St. Patrick's Day (3/17) hosted with Taco Hut.
- 3/8 (Wed) 7:00pm: Crawford Town Council Meeting Zoom access for the public: 958 684 9882
3/8 (Wed) 3pm to 5pm: Friends of the Delta Library Meeting at the Delta Library, Delta www.deltalibraries.org Contact 970-874-9630
3/9 (Thu) 6:30pm: Hotchkiss Board of Trustees Meeting at Hotchkiss Town Hall.
3/10 (Fri) 7pm - 9pm: Live music with CLEM SNIDE LIVE AT THE BROSS The Bross Hotel 312 Ornaga Avenue, Paonia brosshotel.com
3/10 (Fri) 2:00pm: DEADLINE North Fork High School / North Fork Home Schooled Seniors to submit $10,000 Colorado Grand Charity Vintage Car Rally Scholarship applications to High School Guidance Counselor Spencer Lightfoot.
- 3/10 (Fri) 5pm: DEADLINE for reserving ads in the High Country Shopper/Spotlight Local Living Guide 2023 Edition. See the 2022 edition here: 2022 Local Living
- 3/11 (Sat) 12-5pm: S&B Quilters' Guild Memorial Hall in Hotchkiss 720-402-0913 or email@example.com, Cost: $30 including $25 membership fee
- 3/12 (Sun): 4pm: Western Slope Conservation Center Annual Meeting at Shadescapes 122 Bridge Street Hotchkiss. Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org and see westernslopeconservation.org
- 3/14 (Tue) 6:30pm: Paonia Board of Trustees Meeting at Paonia Town Hall Community Room. North Fork Valley Chamber is tentitively on the agenda.
- 3/15 (Wed) DEADLINE for 1 Billion Rising 2023 Call for Artists for the April 2023 Gallery Exhibit. Reception: Friday 3/31. See more information below. 970-527-7243 and email@example.com
- 3/16 (Wed) 5:30pm: Agricultural Astronomy with Lloyd Nelson at the Hearth, 138 Grand Ave, Paonia - Donations Appreciated - Valley Organic Growers Association and The Learning Council.
- 3/17 (Fri) 11am - 2pm - Duckworks Auto Parts and Taco Hut Annual Customer Appreciation BBQ. Start St. Patrick's Day with great FREE food with customers expected from Crawford, Hotchkiss, Paonia, Lazear, and Somerset.
- 3/17 & 18 Fri/Sat) 7pm Show, 9pm DJ Dance Party: Spring Thing Variety Show Fundraiser at the Paradise Theater of Paonia, tickets $20, Paradise Theater of Paonia
- 3/17 (Fri): DEADLINE to get ads placed in Over The Hill Media's North Fork Valley Visitor Guide 2023.
- 3/17 (Fri) 7pm: The Delta Montrose Community Concert Association will present The Hall Sisters, a classic sister ensemble on Friday, March 17 at 7 p.m. at the Delta Performing Arts Center, 822 Grand Ave., Delta. Doors will open at 6 p.m.
The Hall Sisters
Classic Sister Ensemble, Vocals/Instrumentals
- 3/18 (Sat) 12-5pm: S&B Quilters' Guild Memorial Hall in Hotchkiss 720-402-0913 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Cost: $30
- 3/20 (Mon): DEADLINE to reserve booth space for the FIRST Annual North Fork Health & Wellness Expo to be held Saturday April 29th at Heritage Hall in Hotchkiss. See North Fork EMS and North Fork Senior Connections.
- 3/20 (Mon) 7pm: Classic Cult Horror Nigh3/20 (Mon) 5pm: REVISED SEADLINE for reserving ads in the Delta County Tourism Board's and Delta County Independent's 2023 Visitors Guide, Naomi Sutliff
3/20 (Mon): DEADLINE to reserve booth space for the FIRST Annual North Fork Health & Wellness Expo to be held Saturday April 29th at Heritage Hall in Hotchkiss. See North Fork EMS and North Fork Senior Connections.
- 3/21 4pm-6:30pm: Arbol Winter Farmers Market at The Hearth, 138 Grand Ave, Paonia, CO The Learning Council
- 3/28 (Tue) 6:30pm: Paonia Board of Trustees Meeting at Paonia Town Hall Community Room
- 3/31 (Fri): 1 Billion Rising 2023 Reception for the April 2023 Gallery Exhibit. See more information below. 970-527-7243 and email@example.com
- 3/31 (Fri): Ivalas Quartet Blue Sage 2023 Concert Series at 226 Grand Ave Paonia 970-527-7243 bluesage.org